Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 12

(Topic created on: 11-03-2022 07:13 AM)
musahshabzin
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I will no longer buy samsung smartphones, the A02 is the last SAMSUNG  SMARTPHONEI WILL EVER USE . NO UPDATE FOR ANDROID 12 FOR SAMSUNG A02😑😑.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi musahshabzin

Thank you for reaching out to us and apologies for the inconvenience.

Please note that software updates are rolled out in batches and the rollout is region and model dependent, once available for your model you will receive an update to install the software. 

Software updates are released in batches, therefore, not all devices will be able to update at once. The reason for this is to maintain a stable rollout.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Comments
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Promotions
Don't buy entry-level phones... Buy an A3* and above
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi musahshabzin

Thank you for reaching out to us and apologies for the inconvenience.

Please note that software updates are rolled out in batches and the rollout is region and model dependent, once available for your model you will receive an update to install the software. 

Software updates are released in batches, therefore, not all devices will be able to update at once. The reason for this is to maintain a stable rollout.

0 Likes
musahshabzin
Active Level 1
Promotions
Than I will buy samsung A73 when my A02 has updated to Android 12.
brownia7
Active Level 5
Promotions
Buy a Galaxy phone better than the A0x series, I suggest the A2x or A5x.
musahshabzin
Active Level 1
Promotions
Nah I bought the A02 cause I like it, so I am not going to bother myself with samsung new phones. Saving up for a redmi 12t pro
0 Likes
brownia7
Active Level 5
Promotions
I think I see what the problem is: you saying that Samsung is the worst.

The problem is that you keep buying entry-level Galaxy phones instead of the A2x or A3x phones.
0 Likes
musahshabzin
Active Level 1
Promotions
Not actually brah started with samsung with smartphones I first bought the samsung s3 in 2016 , than i bought the Samsung A3 in 2013 till, I bought the A02 I have been samsung fan it just I liked the A02 cuz I could have bought the A21 but I chose the A02. So bro I don't think you know the problem without knowing more info
0 Likes