Original topic:

💥AltZ Life Explained💥

(Topic created on: 08-17-2020 08:02 PM)
Abhy
★★
Options
Promotions
Samsung just introduced all-new ultimate privacy features. TheName given to these security features is Alt Z Life. In Alt Z Life youwill get Quick Switch and Content Suggestion

Trust me, SAMSUNG changed everything with these awesome feqatures. 

The wait is finally over. After weeks of speculations of what this might be, the smartphone giant has finally announced the AltZ Life. 

Apparently, this is a part of the ‘Make for India’ initiative and is focused on providing its users with greater security.

The new AltZ Life provides its users with the ability to quickly switch between normal mode and private mode (Secure Folder) which could be triggered by simply double-clicking the power key.

It comes in two sections – Quick Switch and Content Suggestions. The on-device AI solution will make sure that all processing takes place within the device and does not, in any way, interact with any other server or cloud.

Quick switch

The Quick Switch can switch between the normal mode and the private mode, for example, the user could have two versions of the gallery, one with the normal mode, and the other one with the private mode, by simply double-clicking the power button. 

The private versions of the apps are kept secured by Samsung Knox in the Secure Folder of Galaxy smartphones. Switching to the private mode by double-clicking the power button requires an authentication. The authentication for accessing the private mode is different from unlocking the smartphone. However, when switching from private mode to the normal mode, no authentication is required.

Content suggestions

As for the content suggestions, Samsung Newsroom describes it as, “an AI-based app inside the Secure Folder, and its on-device AI-powered engine automatically suggests users move private images of pre-selected categories to the Secure Folder.” The user needs to select a particular type of image and tag those images as private and keep them secured in the private gallery. After the initial setup, the AI will identify similar images, and those will never be shared or uploaded on the cloud.

Awesome features na guys 👌👌

The Quick Switch and Content suggestions, a part of the "Make In India" have been developed by a team of young engineers at Samsung Research and Development Institutes in Bangalore and Noida.

KUDOS TO THEM 🥳

10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
hey abhy are you a doctor? I heard from someone!🙂
Promotions
Yess..i am 👨‍⚕️
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
thatswhy someone combined your and my post and said doctor vs doctor 🤣🤣🤣 I am also oncologist
Promotions
Oncologist 🙌 hello my fellow doctor 😃
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
yes bro ..recently I am at MMCH and Tata cancer center in calcutta 🙂 you are from?
Promotions
I did my graduation and post graduation in Delhi... now working in Hyderabad 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
great 👍..... ...I completed from BMCRI Bangalore..now at west bengal
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
Samsung walo ko Goodman Gilman samjhana parega 🤣🤣🤣 tab jake update sahi ayega bug free...built in beta lactamase hain software me ...
Promotions
Hahaha 😄😃😀 actually 🤣