Original topic:

storage analyze

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 12:13 PM)
jumkejumsonete
Active Level 1
Options
Others

Hey plz anyone if you know what is others file means and how to delete those files coz it taking lots of space....anyone ????
7 Comments
dev2311
Active Level 4
Others
I don't know which galaxy device you are using but you should go to gallery and then on top you gonna find 3 dots.Tap on that 3 dots and you gonna find recycle bin options. click on that and clear all your deleted video and pics which are stored recycle bin.I hope this help you.
0 Likes
Ibad
Active Level 8
Others
Other Files Is your System Files And Whatever App You Have Install in your Device.

Tip To Save Internal Storage.

1 -- Move WhatsApp To SD Card.
By doing this All your WhatsApp Data And Inculding Backup,Pics,Videos,Audio are directly Download In SD Card.

2 -- Do Not Update Preinstalled Apps.
Like Google, Chrome, YouTube, Maps, Gmail,Email.
If You Have Update The Following App, Go To Your Settings Find Does App And Click On That App, You will Find 3 Dots In Cornor Of your Screen Click On the 3 Dots And Click On Uninstall Updates. By Doing This The App Will Be Installed The Factory Version. You Can Use that App.

3 -- Update Only Necessary Preinstalled Apps.
Like Phone, Contact, Messages, Clock, Calender, Calculator, Samsung Members, Samsung Notes, Samsung Account.

By Following The Above Steps Your Internal Storage Will Automatically Get Clear. Like Me
I Have Attached My Internal Storage Screen.The Other Data Is Only Of 24.08GB Which Includes My System Files Of 13GB, And 11.08GB Includes My Installed and Preinstalled Apps
Like.
My Device, Instagram, Facebook Lite, Shareit, WhatsApp, Truecaller, Pubg Mobile, Power Director Video Editor And More 17 Apps.
By Following the Above Steps You Can Save Lots Of Internal Storage Like Me.
If You Think My Suggestion is Helpful Please Click on the 3 dots and Click On Accept It As Solution.
Thank You 😊
Others
bro backup Ur WhatsApp, then clear the whatsapp sent files in your media folder in files, clear all recycle bins, delete duplicate files, clear data of apps which are not used, move your videos to SD card r hard drive, backup data to Google photos r u can transfer to hardisk and delete that media in files
0 Likes
frankan
Active Level 5
Others
Well I didn't find samsung file manager that efficient as Es file explorer .😅😅 It is best for cleaning files like thumbnails, system cache files ,unused log data etc
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
but email YouTube, chrome should be updated bro
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
other file might be residue file of his some delete files/app
if you have device care then go and check once unnecessary data and delete
0 Likes
natories
Active Level 7
Others
go to my files then click on 3 dots where u ll se recycle bin click on dat u ll get there bcoz what ever u have deleted it move to recycle bin
0 Likes