0 Likes
notefam
Active Level 6
Others
who wants stock phones...we need customizing ones like s8
narresh
Active Level 4
Others
s8+ n note 8 are completely different variants. if u want to buy a phone go for s8+ if u want to buy a phone cum tab n need to make lots of notes during calls then go for note 8. but dont choose chinese mobile for getting low price becoz always brand is a brand
Shiv___
Active Level 7
Others
i want that
my phone is water resistant
doesn't hang when heavy use
life long
best build quality
and at last looks matter
i want to buy s8 plus but note 8 water proof pen which can use in water is attracting me because every phone stops in water
that's why m confused
0 Likes
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Others
I am using both oneplus n mi.. trust me u will never regret
0 Likes
Shiv___
Active Level 7
Others
bro i like samsung edge look 😔
thats why i want to buy s8 plus
0 Likes
kaushikmakam
Active Level 1
Others
oneplus is ok only for few months... one update and the phone is screwed I have used oneplus 2 before was very disappointed due to how it used to keep hanging just after 6 months of the mobile being released due to a buggy update and it took months for the oneplus team to fix it... if it would have been Samsung they would have fixed within hours...

mi please don't at all compare with Samsung... those are all low end phones for smaller budget it doesn't have good hardware nor software compared to Samsung... the phone looks like it has features but they would not have all the sensors which a modern phone needs to have...
kaushikmakam
Active Level 1
Others
I'm using s8 plus and note 8 has all the features of s8 with little extra features... when ur interested in note 8 pen u can go with it... but to be frank I have used note series before it's very huge and the spen ull only use in the beginning later ull end up using ur finger as it would get annoying everytime to remove the pen... I was expecting note 8 to have an on screen finger print reader as I had read there was a research going on from the Samsung's finger print reader company. but the finger print sensor is just like how it's in s8 plus... if ur ok with the cost of note 8 and it doesn't pinch ur pocket u can go for it.. as it's always a little upgraded that s8... if it's hurting ur pocket then go for s8 plus...
0 Likes
Shiv___
Active Level 7
Others
thanks bro
i go for s8
0 Likes
Ammy302
Active Level 5
Others
difference between s8 and s8+ is only of size. i am currently using s8 and its really a good fone . i suggest you if you are teenager or having small hand then go for s8 but if you have good body and larger hands then definitely go for s8+ because lager screen give more noticeable experience
0 Likes
Shiv___
Active Level 7
Others
s8 plus 😊