Original topic:

its a shame.

(Topic created on: 05-14-2020 03:58 PM)
Others

Although I don't believe DxO mark scores.

But still this S20 series is proving to be a Shame Series not Samsung Series day by day.
20 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others

haan ji shame buds kya se kya hogya befaawa teri mahoobat mein lol

Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
AMD Gpu integration ke bad lagta nhi kisi ko kuch frk padega 😂 Exynos he tatti hai [ISP] Image signal processor Qualcomm jitna aacha nhi hai Samsung ka
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Others
Its just only this year their 990 falls behind 865. But the same can't be concluded for earlier models. Even With 990's ISP a bit inferior(said by youtubers which is again a matter of debate), chinese phones using HiSilicon Chips, even with 865 can't beat Samsung's S20Ultra. DXO is a joke, they are clearly paid by Chinese, and that is why nobody takes it seriously. Open DXO, you won't find the best camera phones eg Google Pixel, Galaxy Flagships, iPhones all in their top 20 list. AMD GPU will change the Gaming Experience of Galaxy Phones as there is no chipset capable to utilize 120Hz in gaming. Exynos has scrapped their old team and working with a new team, hope that brings +ve impact on CPU performance.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Ye konsi Skin hai Titanium?
Others
yup
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Others
Do not take seriously of anything said or published by DXO, its a paid propaganda of the Chinese. S20 is overall a perfect phone, No doubt Exynos 990 is inferior to 865 but even with that the phones performs quite well with whatever expectations people have nd with 865 that thing is ❤
Others
brother I already said down there on my post that I don't care about DxO but there are people who do.
secondly, S20+ camera is bleeeeeeeep a big bleeeeep lol for real. I know cus I am typing from one.
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Others
Yes But have you tested your phone's camera with the phone you're saying have better camera? I don't think that any Chinese phones have better camera, no one even uttered that except those Corona paid DXO agents. If they really did, they would have marketed it as the S20 killer as Chinese brands do such things.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
i feel pity now .
for all those user's out there who bought S20