Original topic:

i have samsung gear 360 camera but my phone samsung A51 not compatible to open

(Topic created on: 03-04-2020 12:36 PM)
ShivkaranGrewal
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
i have samsung gear 360 camera but my phone samsung A51 not compatible to open or connect phone and camera. I spend lot of mony for both thing but camera is now useless for me. And diring use og gurmukhi key board characters are not properly type, my old samsung note 2 working fine for both things, kindly resolve my issue as soon as possible
Regards
SHIVKARAN GREWAL  
rink1978@gmail.com
+91 7347040396
9 Comments
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Others
Try restarting the phone and update to the latest version of the app. Try disabling/uninstalliing Samsung Accessory Service and re update it.
0 Likes
omid792000
Beginner Level 2
Others

Hi there

This not acceptable. You should make it workable. It's Out of meaning that a new technology could not work with old same brand device. You should indemnificate.

Samsung_Support1
Options
Others

Hi there,

Please be informed that Samsung Galaxy A51 device does not support  gear 360 camera.

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
EVILDRKEN
Beginner Level 2
Others

same here... just got a a51 when my s8 broke.. doesnt work with my camera gear 360..... this really **bleep**.... how can you not support  your own products??

Others

You need to retrain your entire staff.  I don't know what lunatic at Samsung thought it was ok to release a licensed Samsung device with their logo plastered right on the front of the **bleep** thing yet actively decide to exclude the a51 from working with a specific model of Samsung phone and have the gall to dryly dismiss hard reality, it is a basic expectation for smart phones and accessory devices both bearing the same brand logo to work together.  You are upselling your flagship phone by denying access of devices fully capable of connecting to a phone that still costs half a grand through t mobile.  Thanks for sending the message im a cheapskate for not ponyingup another 700 bucks to be able to use my phone normally. 

0 Likes
Marecki
Beginner Level 5
Others

This is outrageous. This types of selling policies maks me feel like I'm never buing Samsung products again. My camera is in perfect shape, do you want me to just throw it away?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Hi please sign the petition for Note 9 series before you loose the oppurtunity for getting great features

https://www.change.org/p/change-org-to-get-what-we-deserve
0 Likes
Others

Stings even more When you realise Camera would have worked with my previous phone the Samsung S7 that I bought the a 51 to replace, works with several iPhone models Mac PC and of course the flagship phone which is $1200 through T-Mobile over twice the cost of the a 51.  Recently purchased some airpod  Pros Which, surprise surprise, work with android. After spending 5 hours on the line with customer service getting bounced around to several different numbers I talk to a nice lady who told me this information above. My final request was a voucher to defray the cost of trading in this phone for brand new iPhone.

0 Likes
Others

I think Samsung might be going out of business soon.  I've been telling everyone I know to steer clear of Samsung products as they overpriced for a good to fair smart phone that has a good amount of its memory towards useless bloatware apps that you can't delete and a personal assistant that can't even dictate speech accurately. 

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/samsung-is-in-dire-trouble