Original topic:

#carrier aggregation

(Topic created on: 01-18-2021 03:05 PM)
Harshu10
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
Dear samsung , 

Requesting you to enable carrier aggregation for samsung galaxy M51 as i am facing issues while traveling across the different states and places , and download speed is so slow getting 2 to 5 mbps average and while traveling even low and this was not expected by samsung at all i bought my first device of samsung and came to know that phone lacks basic feature and costs 25k ? 
Hopping to get it enabled by samsung via next OTA update pretty please as device does supports but samsung has disabled it ? Why? 

And this not the problem for me as we have telegram group of more than 550 members and more than 90% peoples are facing the same issues 

just because samsung has disabled it and we are not going to seat at home our whole life so i hope samsung understands and samsung devlopers are working on it as we have raised issues on whatsapp with samsung chat support so kindly enable it for the consumers. 
Looking forward to see this happening 😀 
2 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We have noted down the feedback regarding this and providing a continues great experience to our customer is our first priority. We would take this feedback for further improvements in our upcoming software launches.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Others
What the hell you people are doing at Samsung. You are promoting the device as monster and all, and on other side you're not providing the basic features like CA. Even rs. 8k phones having this support nowadays.
Here in reply you are making convincing conversations but even after 1 security update and 1 major OS+UI update you haven't changed it. This is rediculs and not acceptable...
0 Likes