Original topic:

call waiting beep having too much low volume

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 10:41 AM)
Yash79
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Anyone facing a problem with very low voice of call waiting beep???....it's voice is such that when a phone call is on and when a new call comes, call waiting beep voice is not heard.... i have also enabled call waiting option.... screenshot is attetched for the proof. 
Please somebody give me solution of this.... in flagship phone like Samsung galaxy S9 + this type of problem is not tolerable. 

here it is the proof that I have enable call waiting option.
0 Likes
3 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Sound" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1. Disconnect all accessories and remove any third-party case form your phone.

2. Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question) along with short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Raghavendra18
Active Level 1
Others
I am also facing the same issue in s22....very low call waiting volume...how to increase the volume of call waiting beep...please help
0 Likes
Satyac31
Beginner Level 2
Others
I am facing the same issue,is there is any solution regarding this?
0 Likes