Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

[Contest Alert] Photography #withGalaxy: Low Light

Posted in: Others

Hi Samsung Members! We're here with another week of Photography #withGalaxy and this week's theme is Low Light Photography . Why stop taking photographs after the sun goes down when there’s plenty of magic to be captured in low light? Here’s how you ...

Posted by: Admin
Community Manager

Top issues, few updates, and way forward :)

Hi All, Due to lockdown, our customer care centers were functioning with limited capacity. While we’re trying our best to bring things up to speed, here are responses to some of the top issues you might be facing: Delay in updates: There’s a delay in...

Posted by: ShivZen
Community Manager

watch #MembersLive

Hello Members! I’m Darshan Jaiswal, a Samsung Members Brand Ambassador. I’m here to share something super exciting with all of you! We will be hosting virtual workshops called #MembersLive on Samsung Members community where Brand Ambassadors and expe...

#PlayFromHome: This or that?

**Update**This contest is closed. x------x Hi Members, How are you spending your time at home? Learning a new hobby or taking out time to relax? Well, we’d like to know about your preferences. So here we are with an interesting challenge for you! Her...

Community Manager

[Announcement] Winners of #GalaxyTechfluencer Week 2-4

Hi Samsung Members!We’re very impressed with your passion and knowledge shared for #GalaxyTechfluencer. We’re grateful for your active participation and the insightful articles.We’ve gone through all articles shared on the topics of the past weeks. A...

Community Manager

[Announcement] Winners of #StayHome

Hi Samsung Members, Thank you for your participation in the #StayHome Challenge. We loved hearing about your experiences at home, and we feel this activity brought us closer as a community. We’re happy to announce the list of winners: Task Prize User...

Community Manager

#PlayFromHome: Guess the gibberish!

**Update**This contest is closed. x------x All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! No offence to Jack, though. So here we are with another fun game for you. Can you guess the gibberish and get it right? Comment your answers using the #PlayFromHom...

Community Manager

Thankyou Samsung!

Samsung has recently started connecting with the fans, as I see... It is throwing fan parties and physically meeting fans, giving them awesome gifts. Got to know this from the fan party organised in Gurgaon. Now saw the invitations for Bangalore fan ...

samsung fan party

Sorry for asking again but has anyone received any communication from samsung regarding the fan party? I received a call on Thursday but haven't received any text or mail till now. Any updates regarding the same would be nice.

Oreo

Nothing goes of Samsung if they give them all the phones Oreo updates in the month of September.Instead of this they are postphoning updates.Cheaters.Samsung 👎

Posted by: Eahsaan
Active Level 7

What's app group

join our what's app group for theme and wallpaper with the solution of your problems regarding to phonehttps://chat.whatsapp.com/0E3S6uxnlTw2WjbctA3PeY

Smart Switch

I have forgot my smartswitch password and unable to restore to new device.WT can be done as I had done backup all my data in pendrive and now I am unable to restore on new.galaxy device.

Galaxy App Store

Please add three columns(updates, installed, library) to My Apps option in Galaxy App Store so it would be easy for user who format their phone and sign in again or who switch to new Samsung phone. This will make user to get the app which he was prev...

Posted by: loft
Active Level 5

important features

double tap to wake up feature is really missing and hurt to all Samsung phone user. In some phone while on AOD screengoes on on tapping to home but this is not called double tap to wake up. So software developer plz update double tap to wake up scree...

Galaxy watch

When will the Galaxy Watch release in India. Its been a month since it was unveiled and has been released globally but not in india.