Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

watch #MembersLive

Posted in: Others

Hello Members! I’m Darshan Jaiswal, a Samsung Members Brand Ambassador. I’m here to share something super exciting with all of you! We will be hosting virtual workshops called #MembersLive on Samsung Members community where Brand Ambassadors and expe...

#PlayFromHome: This or that?

**Update**This contest is closed. x------x Hi Members, How are you spending your time at home? Learning a new hobby or taking out time to relax? Well, we’d like to know about your preferences. So here we are with an interesting challenge for you! Her...

Posted by: Admin
Community Manager

[Announcement] Winners of #GalaxyTechfluencer Week 2-4

Hi Samsung Members!We’re very impressed with your passion and knowledge shared for #GalaxyTechfluencer. We’re grateful for your active participation and the insightful articles.We’ve gone through all articles shared on the topics of the past weeks. A...

Community Manager

[Announcement] Winners of #StayHome

Hi Samsung Members, Thank you for your participation in the #StayHome Challenge. We loved hearing about your experiences at home, and we feel this activity brought us closer as a community. We’re happy to announce the list of winners: Task Prize User...

Community Manager

Top issues, few updates, and way forward :)

Hi All, Due to lockdown, our customer care centers were functioning with limited capacity. While we’re trying our best to bring things up to speed, here are responses to some of the top issues you might be facing: Delay in updates: There’s a delay in...

Posted by: ShivZen
Community Manager

#PlayFromHome: Guess the gibberish!

**Update**This contest is closed. x------x All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! No offence to Jack, though. So here we are with another fun game for you. Can you guess the gibberish and get it right? Comment your answers using the #PlayFromHom...

Community Manager

please do some action ADMIN

This member called "indianraj" is posting insulting things..& sometimes re edit some post & makes it insulting. Do something admin.https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN?projectId=0&meta=#/post?postId=377397

Posted by: itsb
Active Level 10

note 9 security patch

Is Samsung really fooling customer as handset like note 9 is still in August security n when I asked customer care they say they cannot say when it will arrive. I have been a great fool again opting for Samsung handsets.

Posted by: raj78
Active Level 4

samsung pls add Samsung member updated app

samsung pls add Samsung member updated app in Samsung galaxy app .....even v updated from galaxy app , while opening the member app it notifies that "new version of app is available " but no updated app found in galaxy app .so i can't open member app...

oreo update j7 max

Why Samsung delay Oreo update this device we are waiting for this device update and no any dates here in notification update security patch this month.

oreo update galaxy j7 prime

Atleast galaxy j7 prime users get oreo update and Samsung experience 9.5. I am very happy to update my device. I really love Samsung for giving oreo update. But some things are also disappear like screen shot with three finger touch, inbuilt recorder...

Posted by: Djbr
Active Level 2