Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

c9pro

Posted in: Others

Dear Samsung team,I am very much satisfaction with you,I am using s4 last years without any hanging and other problem and I am recently purchase c9pro in your Samsung smartcafe with very good response I am really thanks to Samsung overall very good p...

Posted by: Asok
Active Level 8

4g netwrk prblm

i have just bought samsung c9 pro on 8th march nd its nt supporting 4g sim today. from the morning there is no network on 4g sim used in dis phone. bt when i m putting d 4g sim in other 4g phone its working. i think there is prblm in the phone

A9pro

sir pls say A9pro have any update for always on display n s.secure. and when update to nogat...

Posted by: hampty
Beginner Level 2

Nougat Update

Samsung its better to leave the software part for the Google they does it a lot better than you. We are using premium phone Galaxy S6 and not got the update yet , mid range devices of Motorola and many others have already got the update way back , Re...

sound quality

i recently update with Samsung C9 Pro everything excellent. Size awesome, Battery Good.. only draw back sound quality is very low even Samsung inbuilt ringtone is very low we need to keep full volume similar with Earphone sound quality is low when I ...

Posted by: VCS
Beginner Level 2

SMART VIEW/Screen Mirroring/ Remote ON C9

JUST PURCHASED C9 PRO.. but unable to configure screen mirroring and remote with my sony bravia tv. previously i had s6 edge.. which has configured normally with no issues... attached screenshots with errors it is showing... is this the problem with ...

Posted by: GK
Beginner Level 2

c9 pro

how to select LTE only mode in C9pro?As in mobile there is only 2g/3g/lte (auto connect) only.pls help

Posted by: dd07
Beginner Level 2

Always on Display for all

This is an app I'm sharing with you guys, with this app you can use always on display on your phone but this app is only compatible with amoled screen. I'm also using in my J7-6.download apk from here and you can also find this app on play store ( Al...

Most Disastrous Phone

Have bought S7Edge 3 months back and have gone to service centre 4 times...continues Blackout and several times of reboot and what what not... still the problem persists... no support from the service centre... lousy service people who knows only to ...

Posted by: Siba
Beginner Level 2

About Fingerprints.

Hey ya'll!Just figured out why the fingerprints won't work sometimes. It gets frustrating and we all end up having complaints in our minds.Well unless your fingerprint sensor is really broken or all messed up with scratches, the only thing that preve...

Posted by: Shunyam
Active Level 7