Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

a simple question

(Topic created on: 04-28-2020 11:19 PM)
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
If i flash my note 10 plus SM-n975f with this sammobile firmware will it void my warranty and show 0x1 on my download mode screen or will it show 0x0 for no warranty void
I mean this is my phone latest stock rom photo and below is sammobile firmware i guess it's 2.1 since date is same day we got 2.1 in note 10 plus

All experts interchupipi tomandjerrymar imprompt
All are welcome just a simple question kindly help
Because someone just said to me that if I put sammobile software in my phone it'll void warranty even if it matches with pda and csc ap codes

Because last I remember all m31 crashes got the solution software help from samsung and when I downloaded it it was odin tool only so how come odin will void my warranty if I put this particular firmware from sammobile in my phone 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Resolved!
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
i will be simple this time

If u flash stock frimware with Odin without turning on OEM then your WARRANTY is STILL THERE but if u turn on oem or flash other funny things besides the stock firmware found on samsungs website (u will need to bear the slow speeds)then u will void your warranty.... so make sure to get your firmware with your correct region from Samsung official site and if u know how to flash the stock rom do it or else follow tutorials on Youtube wish you luck
0 Likes
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
Flashing a stock ROM via Odin or ADB will not void your warranty.
Unlocking the bootloader will.

okay 👍?
0 Likes
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
I'm not able to reply to your comments... reply below my comment so that i can understand....

also why you want to ask those specific people about this...
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Others
not any specific person just i thought they know more than me so nothing personal
im sorry for that
besides I am not rooting bootloader just want to flash that's all will it void warranty or not because many say it will even if u flash with the above sammobile csc pda specific firmware INS coded 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
flashing original firmware with Odin will NOT trip knox or void warranty..

**bleep**... Samsung service center people use Odin...
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Others
i am from india only
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
no need to say sorry bro... i was asking any specific reason.. that's ot
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Others
no no that means the above software from sammobile i downloaded is useless then for me I can't flash it
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
imagine that Knox is like a "little copper wire" inside your phone which is controled by software. Once you install a custom rom or root, the Knox is tripped -
in another words that little wire is cut in half. By doing that you ofcourse void your warranty and you can never undo it.
I hope that clarifies it a bit. If you want, you can google "e-fuse" and find out more info about nature of knox.....
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Others
👍👍👍