Original topic:

Why S20 FE??

(Topic created on: 10-26-2020 06:49 PM)
Anuj1996
★★
Options
Others
Considering today's generation, we look for products having better specifications with low price tag.

S20 FE, literally offers everything that we demand in price half of our expectations. 

With the SAMOLED Display, Full HD+ resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate.
The content would be very crispy and scrolling so smooth that one wouldn't want to stop.

The Pro- Grade cameras need no explanation, they're self-explanatory.

With the huge 4500 Mah battery, one can easily go for a full day of battery backup and even more.

I'm looking forward for the 120 Hz refresh rate for maximum gaming performance and content creation. 

@SamsungIndia
5 Comments
Others
samsung s20 FE Battery Fast drain and Heating problem.... I'm using last 3 days
0 Likes
Others
I haven't used yet but I've heard that two software updates improved the performance pretty much.

Try updating and I'll suggest via Smart Switch.

If the problem still persist then I'll suggest to either visit Service Centre or get replaced.

There is 14 Day or 10 Day replacement policy I believe.

If you have faulty unit then they'll replace.
0 Likes
Thirumukthi
Active Level 2
Others
I am using Samsung S20 FE. getting battery draining issue & heating issue. please give any solutions...
0 Likes
Others
• Try uninstalling the apps which are rarely used.

• Also check if you are running latest software, if not, then try updating via Smart Switch.

• Turn off Location and Bluetooth when not in use.

• Restrict background data usage and memory usage of apps that you don't use very often.

• Last but not least, try reaching out costumer service in Members App and let them guide you with the help of technical support.

Thank you.
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Others
🧢 #GalaxyS20FE #CloudNavy 🧢
0 Likes