Others
Please anyone explain me what is this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bello
Active Level 3
Others
It indicates whether you have VoLTE service is active or not. Basically 4G (LTE) is designed to achieve more data speed. It doesn't support voice service. Inorder to support Voice over LTE (VoLTE), 4G uses IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) architecture so that users get HD voice quality in 4G and no need to fall back to legacy networks like 3G or 2G

View solution in context

9 Comments
Solution
Bello
Active Level 3
Others
It indicates whether you have VoLTE service is active or not. Basically 4G (LTE) is designed to achieve more data speed. It doesn't support voice service. Inorder to support Voice over LTE (VoLTE), 4G uses IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) architecture so that users get HD voice quality in 4G and no need to fall back to legacy networks like 3G or 2G
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Others
Thank you!
AhsanSajjad
Beginner Level 2
Others

How I can change IMS status unregister as "Registered"

tsberry901
Beginner Level 2
Others

You need a Carrier branded firmware to use the VOLTE feature.

0 Likes
Dendy420
Beginner Level 2
Others

How come my phone goes from registered to not registered?? It mainly switches to not registered when theres an E on my network and completely stops working. Then it switches back after a few minutes or so.

0 Likes
Akhira10
Beginner Level 2
Others

Pls i need network no network  No Registered ...how Registered network

0 Likes
Jordi77
Beginner Level 2
Others

I've had it since my network changed its signal status and started to use 5G so now I use 4G LTE and 5G LTE and I found that the vol)) LTE1 is on my phone always now matter if I turn it off its the networks that place it on there now and it doesn't matter if you turn it off because the phone networks use the higher end of the signals and don't use 2G or 3G now because they have turned them off and they did that when 5G come out 

0 Likes
Others
Absolutely correct answer 👏👍
0 Likes
Members_3wPlBEM
Beginner Level 3
Others

Help 

0 Likes