Original topic:

What Samsung means to me 😌😌

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 02:57 PM)
ApoorvaJK
β˜…β˜…
Options
Others
Good afternoon folks,
Hope you all are doing good. It's quite hot in here, with faint hopes of rainπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜Ÿ. Hope the weather in your place is the way you want !!πŸ’―

For me, it is really difficult to talk on this topic, as describing Samsung in one word is just next to impossible. Why ??

Because I have been an ardent user and buyer of all Samsung products, and describing my β™₯️ for it in one word is no easy task !!
But still, I will try my best !!πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Samsung has been a leader when it comes to innovation and thinking totally out-of-the-box πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
There isn't a single feature you can single out that Samsung hasn't yet brought in !!
Have a look at all of its innovations till date !!πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

Not just this, when it comes to smartphones as well, it has moulded and shaped it's shape, name, and features in a really wonderful way. Have a lookπŸ‘‡πŸ»

Therefore, after introspecting all its aspects, I would express my love to this brand as: - 

SAMSUNG= INNOVATION

Its not just me but almost everyone will agree with me that SAMSUNG has always loved up to its name and our expectations too !! 

Looking forward to more such innovations!!🀩🀩😍😍

Have a nice weekend people !!πŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜Š

TEAM 7πŸ’―
2 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Exynos 9611 2 sal se derhe ho kahe ka innovation Plastic body me
0 Likes
ApoorvaJK
β˜…β˜…
Others
ab kuch bhi new processor laane mein it takes time.....!! and jaha tak plastic body ki baat hai toh innovation is generally related to its features!!
0 Likes