(Topic created on: 04-15-2020 01:36 AM)
immi007
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Samsung’s One Hand Operations+ adds a “Virtual Cursor” for better reachability 

Link for the app

For the unaware, 
the One Hand Operations+ module offers a set of tools that lets users customize parts of One UI and improve one-handed usability. The update to version 3.2.43 adds a feature called “Virtual Cursor” which, as you can see in the attached image .

lets you tap on higher parts of the screen through a cursor that’s actually further down on the screen.
 This new feature is especially useful for Galaxy S20 Ultra and Galaxy Note 10+ users or other large screen phone users, which feature large screens that could prove to be unwieldy for some users.

Other app which had this feature from long time is:

Reachability Cursor:
makes it easy to use tall Android phones One Handed.
(I was not able to share the link soo I'm using a screenshot below from playstore.)

Used APK. Recently got available in playstore

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
Others
It's already have most of the devices inbuilt running on Android 9 or 10. To get it go to your device Settings > Accessibility > Interaction dexterity > "Assistant menu" turn "On" it first then select "Cursor" from Assistant menu.

View solution in context

4 Comments
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Others
this feature is really amazing, I loved it
Solution
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
Others
It's already have most of the devices inbuilt running on Android 9 or 10. To get it go to your device Settings > Accessibility > Interaction dexterity > "Assistant menu" turn "On" it first then select "Cursor" from Assistant menu.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
yes. found it. thanks
0 Likes
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
Others
Most welcome. Cheers!