Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Update bug fix

(Topic created on: 07-27-2022 09:13 PM)
AshrafeuzzamanShihab
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I wanna know about the bug fix that samsung does. About it they fix the performance issue bugs but how they know about the issue ??
Does they use those phones in their lab or listen what the users say about the bugs
and is there any way I can approach samsung with the bugs I encounter on phone like in this app somehow or somewhere else
If you guys know then please let me know

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DYNAMO3095K
Active Level 7
Others
Go to the support tab in the right bottom corner of the Samsung Members app, scroll down to send feedback section, then select Error reports then select a category and type your feedback.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
cs_member8
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

View solution in context

3 Comments
Solution
DYNAMO3095K
Active Level 7
Others
Go to the support tab in the right bottom corner of the Samsung Members app, scroll down to send feedback section, then select Error reports then select a category and type your feedback.
0 Likes
Solution
cs_member8
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Others
I did but there's no reply since then
0 Likes