Original topic:

The Power and Performance of Galaxy Note 9!

(Topic created on: 07-29-2019 10:09 AM)
Aamirsidd4
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
Samsung Note 9 says "Hello there". Have you been trying to find the balance between power and performance on a mobile device which would take you to the next level in terms of technology experience and utility?
Well, There are a number of brands and phones that will promise you everything at the cost of nothing but the point is, Do you really get everything? Do you get the correct balance of power and performance?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has the answer to that question only if you allow yourself to know. We all know that Samsung's Note series is something which no other brand has ever been even getting close to so there is no comparision between the Note series in terms of power,performance and utility.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 specs still can beat many other flagship devices that were launched a year after the Note 9 so lets not make this article a comparision based. I'm talking about the Power, performance and utility that a user expects from a phone. 8gigs of RAM and a massive 512Giga Bytes of Internal storage! The key point that Samsung came up with on the Note 9 was the first ever Bluetooth enabled S pen. The S pen is one Hell of a gamechanger. It takes the utility and creativity level beyond your expectations. The Cameras are no doubt sharp and snappy. The super slo-mo 960fps is smooth and fun to use. The battery life is sufficient for a day.
So what is the power of a Note 9? What makes it so powerful? Not just the specs that makes a smartphone powerful. Its the number of ways, it can be used and the number of places it can fit in your daily life. So here is a list of some cool and useful stuff a Note 9 can handle while other devices cant.

•Quick notes is always a helpful feature on the go.
•Presentation/Slideshow is something not just used by a business entrepreneur, it can be used by anyone for any purpose.
•Half a Terrabyte Storage space but no data is at risk. The Note 9 has the best 3d facial recognition technology and it cant be fooled. That aint not joke!
•Ideal bezels and chin size makes this even more meaningful as a bezelless display can be irritating as its screen gets more chances of accidental touch and the screen is not being viewed fully by the user. The hands holding the screen hide those areas of the screen.
•Ip68 waterproof makes the Note 9 a worry free cool underwater camera too! As mentioned before, 512gb of stored data is safe again.
•Dex mode turns your phone into a computer in seconds!

Apart from these distinctive features, the Note 9 has more to be explored as its S pen would be getting more apps compatibility.
The utility of this phone does depend on you and your brilliance. It you who could make this phone the best and useful. If you have decided to buy this device, there is something creative in you something brilliant in you which made you go for this.

Apart from the honest review, I wanted to share a personal experience.

When Redmi released its k20 pro and created so much hype about the phone, snapdragon 855, popup selfie camera, unique design, I was tempted to having that phone and was thinking to maybe switch to it from Note 9.
I started the comparision and i found that the Note 9 is actually way more productive and useful as compared to the redmi k20 pro. The Note 9 is one good smartphone with a fast processor a good camera setup, the S pen, the super Amoled quad HD display, Good Battery life. So I thought to myself No, i dont need any other device even though its 6 months and the powerful Note 9 has still convinced me to be in my hands.
0 Likes
0 Comments