Original topic:

Suggest me a Good Camera

(Topic created on: 12-18-2019 10:23 PM)
Hiro4337
Active Level 3
Options
Others

I'm looking for a good camera phone on Samsung. I saw S9 but S9 is 29K in flipkart and also an old model with no android 10 upgrade. And there is S10 and S10 plus which is extremely costly to buy. So then I looked for Oneplus 7T phone but it didn't have ear phone jack and I don't have Oneplus service in my area. So if you know any other phones with good camera that can shoot in low light conditions please share. If not I'm going to buy just a camera like Nikon or something. So please suggest me a good camera model instead

My budget is below 30K and camera should have almost all features like slow motion capture, 4K, Video stabilization, ISO options, etc 
4 Comments
Others

Wait for Galaxy A51. It should be a good device for your requirements.

0 Likes
Abitech
Active Level 7
Others
Currently A70s is the best Camera Phone in budget.
A71 is upcoming model with more camera features like macro lens and all..

as you mentioned in your requirements A70s fit in your choice.
Flyer_
Active Level 3
Others
DSLRs are on a different leauge. if you are into photography please go and invest in a DSLR or a mirrorless one. 2nd hand Cameras are available at half the price, if not lower.
and if you want a camera phone I am sorry to say, but go for anything other than Samsung cause it takes photos that is appealing to the eye by boosting saturation and contrast. and nowadays the quality is not even average as it gets mushy when we zoom in.
so if you are into real photography go for a Camera.
Kartik271994
Active Level 6
Others
Go for s9 plus it will come with android 10 official in January.
0 Likes