Original topic:

Samsung wallet

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 08:33 PM)
vetrivijayy
Active Level 6
Options
Others
Small mistake some one take my mobile open my Samsung pay and get my pan number,adaar number, license, adress morthan ditles collect.

I know that...
Opter update password or finger print authentication. 🤐

0 Likes
6 Comments
Anshu
Active Level 10
Others
Nothing can be done with ur PAN card, Aadhar, license or address. Nothing will get authenticated as otp for everthing will come to your mobile number. Sit back and dont worry. Millions of such details are available at darkweb.
Others
That's true but for a normal consumer that's a bit of worry so a app lock will help
Others
Actually it accesses pan or aadhar without authentication once you register
itsHRSH
Active Level 6
Others
Oh, my bad
Anshu
Active Level 10
Others
Ya but he says someone has taken pan & Aadhar number from his mobile's app.
So it is already registered with actual user. Doesnt matter if someone knows your Card numbers
cs_member8
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes