Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Members

(Topic created on: 11-16-2021 09:25 AM)
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Options
Others
Anyone else enjoying the feel of the new Samsung Members update? 
15 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
What is the version of your new Samsung Members update? Mine is 3.9.22.2 (latest update when checked in Galaxy Store and about section of Samsung Members). If your version is greater than mine, then I am not enjoying the feel of the new Samsung Members update.SmartSelect_20211116-114923_Samsung Members_116223.jpg
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Others
I updated mine some few hours ago. It is 4.0.00.16 (which I am assuming is the latest update) so it means my version is definitely greater than yours 1637049050125.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Then I should be getting the new update in the next few hours or days (will let you know when I get the new one).
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Yes. Finally got it. Just updated a few minutes ago. It's great, nice interface than previous one. The diagnostic tool has also improved.
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Others
This latest one is kinda smoother than the previous one , though it has some few changes. Look at the profile view Screenshot_20211116-100628_Samsung Members.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
That's definitely an Android 12 UI update. They are also changing the loading animation which looks better than previous one. See screenshots (the black one for Galaxy Store and the Colored one for Good Lock Battery Tracker module loading screen. They look nice when they rotates.Screenshot_20211116-121443_Battery Tracker_116238.pngScreenshot_20211116-121325_Galaxy Store_116237.png
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Others
I noticed the same thing too when I was refreshing the Samsung members Community page. So does this means One UI 4.0 will be rolled out soon coz I can't wait
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
According to news, yes. The S21 series will be getting it first then others. Most will get the update in 2022.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/list-galaxy-devices-eligible-for-one-ui-4-0-android-12-update/
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Others
That's good news. I hope it rolls out in South Africa as soon as possible