Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Book2 pro 360 - fast and unexpected drainage of battery

(Topic created on: 02-15-2023 11:11 PM)
Lucca1
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others

Hi 

I am a Belgian citizan, but at the Belgian Samsung Community, I dont really get a solution for my Issue.  This is why I am directing myself to the Indian people, who are good at computing.  I hope you want to accept a query from a Belgian.

I have bought the Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 some 3 weeks ago and I encounter fast drainage of the battery and also unexpected drainage.  

The fast drainage:   about 15% per hour for only browsing the internet with Microsoft Edge browser, without using Youtube movies, at 40% brightness, without bluetooth on, and all parameters set as much as possible to save battery (for instance after 3 minutes inactivity  screen off).

Unexpected drainage: In control panel parameters set that by pushing on/off button = sleeping mode.  Closing the lid = shut down.  That is the way I end my use of my laptop.  So the laptop should be shutted down while not being used.  Nevertheless I encounter drain of 45 % at night, the strange thing from 23 pm until 5 am and than after not anymore, than it stays at a fixed 35 %.  

Is anyone of you encountering same issue and did you manage to fix it ?  Can anyone help me out ?  

Thanks so much.

Luc

0 Likes
5 Comments
zoyamalik
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hii
jahid404
Active Level 6
Others
Hi🙂
Ritwiksondhi
Active Level 5
Others
Hi Luc, this issue seems to be because of buggy Windows update. About a month back I faced similar issue with my MSI gaming notebook, but after few Microsoft patches things got back to normal. My suggestion would be update the Windows version (they just released new version yesterday), after that just monitor your Galaxy Book for couple of days. If the problem still persists then it is a firmware/battery issue, I'd recommend you to get it replaced by Samsung.
Lucca1
Beginner Level 4
Others

Thanks a lot, Ritwiksondhi.  
Have a nice day.

cs_member8
Options
Others

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same.

We would like to inform you that the products manufactured in different countries may vary in features, specifications, designs, and warranty guidelines.

So, we would recommend you to get connected with the Samsung customer support team of the respective country you have bought your product from, with the below-mentioned details for better and prompt assistance.

1) Product Details.
2) Serial Number.
3) Contact Number.
4) Complete Address.
5) Issue.

Here are the details: https://www.samsung.com/p

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.