Original topic:

Samsung Events: Attending Global Unpacked 2020

(Topic created on: 06-23-2020 04:29 PM)
karansingh005
★★
Options
Others
I've been attending Samsung Events since August 2018.

On August 2018, I attended my first ever Samsung event, at Hyatt, Delhi of the launch of Galaxy Note 9. The event was amazing! We all even got so many goodies! And had a great lunch! 

Then I attended Samsung Members meet and Galaxy A9 launch, later that year.

Then I was attended Galaxy M series launch event at January, 2019. Where I got a Galaxy M20 as a gift from Samsung! 

After that, I attended Galaxy S10 India launch event at Aerocity, Delhi in February, 2019. Where I got Galaxy Buds as a gift from Samsung!

Later that year, I attended two event again, one being exclusive preview of Galaxy A80, and other being exclusive preview of Galaxy Note 10.

In 2020, I attended the exclusive preview of Galaxy Note 10 lite at South Ex, Delhi.

Then in February 2020, I got biggest opportunity of my life! To attend the Global launch event of Galaxy S20 lineup, the Galaxy Unpacked 2020, in San Francisco, United States. Samsung arranged all my travel arrangements, and give me the opportunity to experience once in a lifetime opportunity! I also got loads and loads of goodies from Samsung, including newly released Galaxy Buds+! 

Then on returning, I got another opportunity to attend the Galaxy M31 exclusive preview, where I met Technical Guruji, (Gaurav Chaudhary) and got exclusive hands on experience with the device which wasn't even released! I was allowed to make exclusive unboxing video of the device before the release!

0 Comments