Original topic:

S9 plus Top cool features

(Topic created on: 06-21-2020 04:27 PM)
Metsys
Active Level 4
Options
Others
S9 plus was Samsung's 2018 flagship. With the passage of time many phones have come but it has stood strong. First as a flagship, then as a mid range. It is packed with many cool features. Lets take a look at them in 2020.

1) Variable apperture Camera - This feature was first launched in this phone and carried to S10 series and note 10 series before its dismissal for 108MP primary camera in S20 plus. It is a really awesome feature derived from the working of human eye. The light balance achived by this is really good and helps a software a lot in the processing of image.

2) The capacitive fingerprint scanner - I miss this feature a lot in modern smartphones. The placement of scanner is perfect and never has it gone wrong. I prefer capacitive scanner over optical and ultrasonic one. I wish to see this back in some future phones. 

3) The edge panel - It is a nice handy feature which is used most. From quick calls to screenshots and pin to screen feature, it has easily made its way to my necessity.

4) Iris Scanner - Though not that important, it helps unlock the phone when hands are dirty.

These are top features i feel in my Phone
5 Comments
mehadurai
Active Level 1
Others
inteligent scan while lift to wake on ..nice...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
not was still now it's a flagship it's not like bogus s20 like donkeyship device which capture much more better photos than any recent flagships and have strong biometric, iris,heartrate sensors which are absent in recent devices.....Samsung last true legendary flagships are s9 and note9 only rest of all are bogus ,,now Samsung started to fooling peoples
iMAjay
Active Level 8
Others
I'm using Note9 🤪🤪🤪
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
yes it's flagship
Metsys
Active Level 4
Others
It is a flagship ❤❤..but the price now makes it compete in midrange.
0 Likes