Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S-secure

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 09:38 AM)
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Options
Others
Whats the use of s secure app??(okay i know we can lock apps form it).Suppose  i lock facebook,youtube, gmail and messenger my friend took my phone and since my facebook was locked he didnt knew password he uninstalled s secure app and every app opened. 😂 😂

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Others
First install shortcut maker from play store. Then open activities and scroll down slightly to find app lock. Then tap on the app lock drop down menu, and select the third activity from last. Then tap on create shortcut. Now done 😁

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Others
Hide the S secure app that's it

View solution in context

0 Likes
13 Comments
Others
🤓
0 Likes
Others
But one app is there in play store.. which is great app locker... even you can't Uninstall it without password
0 Likes
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Others
Whats the name
Others
Forget now🤣 I was searching for you ..but now in that app locker no needs password to Uninstall..sad
0 Likes
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Others
😂
0 Likes
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Others
Trash bro🤣. But u can create a shortcut of an app lock that is built in, and has the same UI as s secure, but this time, no one will be able to uninstall it😁
0 Likes
Solution
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Others
First install shortcut maker from play store. Then open activities and scroll down slightly to find app lock. Then tap on the app lock drop down menu, and select the third activity from last. Then tap on create shortcut. Now done 😁
0 Likes
Solution
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Others
Hide the S secure app that's it
0 Likes
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Others
How to hide
0 Likes