Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

**Update**
This contest is closed.

x------x

quarantinehouse1[1].jpg

If you get to pick only one house, which one would you choose to stay in and why? Comment your answers with the #PlayFromHome. One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

955 Comments
Abhishekasiwal
Beginner Level 2
Others
galaxy A71
0 Likes
softweretech
Active Level 7
Others
house 4 for I love for Galaxy a71,Samsung frame TV very good product and Samsung good creation,Samsung Galaxy fit no 1 product, Samsung grill nice grilling all the vegetables,Samsung oven nice one for the Samsung new oven
#playfromhome
0 Likes
Riyahasath
Beginner Level 2
Others
House 3 ........becaz that's smart and cool house so I would love to live... so like that house 3…..
0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Others
hi
0 Likes
Rajat12918
Active Level 3
Others
#PlayFromHome: House 4

Why?????:- Here are some of the reasons

1. Full on Entertainment:- With galaxy A71 in my hands i can all be entertained. With its 6.7" Infinity-O sAmoled Display, it gives my a awesome viewing experience.Snapdragon 730 gives powerful performance and allows to play all my favourite games like PUBG & Asphalt without any issues and with the 4500 mAh battery it gets me through the day with my heavy usage.

Taking about the Samsung Frame TV, with its innovative design and QLED display technology it gives me whole another level of viewing experience. Watching my favourite TV shows and Netflix is all a excitement.

2. Full on Fitness:- With Samsung Galaxy Fit i can always do my home workouts and Yoga with ease and i can keep track of my Health. Also the stress measuring function is just awesome.

3. Full on Food:- With Samsung Grill Microwave Oven allows me to make a wide variety of foods at home and never feel the need of going outside in these difficult times. It can help make over 50 indian Recipes.

So, that's a perfect combo for me
Health, Fitness & Food.

#PlayFromHome
#House 4
#Samsung
0 Likes
tiyu
Beginner Level 2
Others
house 4
0 Likes
Rahulvarnekar
Beginner Level 2
Others
HOUSE 1
0 Likes
suzaan31
Active Level 1
Others
I'll chose house 4.
It has the all the devices that a person needs to be happy and also with the best ones.
Galaxy A71 is perfect for everything fitting a good budget. What else do I need when I'll have a frame TV? Also during these lockdown days, galaxy fit is going to make me stay fit👌 and since staying at home and trying out various dishes is a passion for me, the Samsung microwave oven is surely going to help me a lot.

So basically in house 4, I'm gonna have everything that I need to stay happy without going out.
#PlayFromHome
0 Likes
yashasbm
Active Level 5
Others
#HOUSE1 As i have never used a samsung flapship.
0 Likes
shri1983
Beginner Level 2
Others
0 Likes