Original topic:

One UI 6.0

(Topic created on: 12-14-2023 05:34 PM)
d1screet
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I am using S22.

I like the overall new look of UI 6.0, I just updated it an hour ago and I don't know the functionality of the update but I must say that there are certain points that I am not quite satisfied with. 
One, being the emoji update although the emoji itself doesn't look too shabby, it's looks way too shiny for texting that it looks out of picture when you try to use it with other contents.
Second is the fact that digital wellbeing did not get enough update especially with the UX of the timer. I am pointing this part out because I use it a lot and setting and changing the timer for an app is needlessly tiresome. Trying to change one apps timer is tedious and troublesome, everytime we have to select it and it loads other apps which also takes quite a while to finish loading. It was the same way before the update, it worked well in a previous version and I don't know why they switched it. It would also be nice to have the ability to set timing for a particular day instead of setting timer only for a few days. For example, the time I want to spend on miscellaneous apps will be lesser during workdays and during the weekend I'd be more okay with spending more time on social media, games or entertainment apps. However, to do it with the current UI I have to change it everytime and it can get pretty annoying.
Another thing that also keeps bothering me is that I have accidentally and repeatedly swiped on the corner of the screen when cropping an image, which ends up making me go back (I don't use navigation bar at the bottom), making me have to redo it multiple times.

#6.0 #UI #digital_wellbeing #ux #emoji
Edit: added phone model
2 Comments
soneshteja
Active Level 1
Others
Which device r u using
0 Likes
d1screet
Beginner Level 2
Others
S22