Original topic:

One UI 3.1 vs One UI 3.0

(Topic created on: 01-30-2021 11:57 PM)
SuBhaM_SaNtRa
Active Level 7
Options
Others

One UI 3.1 vs One UI 3.0: Here are the new features that Samsung added:

Samsung has done a great job of updating its devices to One UI 3.0 based on Android 11 over the last few weeks. The software update has already rolled out to several Galaxy devices, and we expect Samsung to maintain its fast rollout schedule for its next software release — One UI 3.1. For the unaware, One UI 3.1, which is also based on Android 11, debuted with the Galaxy S21 series earlier this month, and it packs quite a few new features and changes. The update has already started rolling out to the Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7 Plus, and it should arrive on other Galaxy devices in the coming weeks. While you’re waiting for the update to roll out to your device, here’s a quick look at all the new software features and changes included in One UI 3.1.

Note: Not all of these features will be available on other Galaxy devices. To find out what features are headed to your device, be sure to thoroughly read the update changelog when the One UI 3.1 update arrives on your device! In addition, this post doesn’t include some of the new features that are exclusive to the Galaxy S21 lineup.

New features in One UI 3.1:

Google Discover feed integration

5 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
nice and informative 👍👍
0 Likes
SuBhaM_SaNtRa
Active Level 7
Others

Thanks, Brand Ambassador Sir. Your comment is very valuable to me. 🙏

Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
oh no dear, 🙏🙏
i m not sir, i m just a normal user like others . if you would like then consider me as a friend, it will be great for me than SIR or BA. 🙏🙏😊🤝🤝🤝
SuBhaM_SaNtRa
Active Level 7
Others

I would like to say that you are my elder brother / friend / BA SIR. Okay.

Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
thanks 😊👍, but no slash(/) allowed 😊
0 Likes