Original topic:

Loudspeaker turns on automatically during call

(Topic created on: 07-29-2020 04:01 AM)
SafetyBabu
Active Level 1
Options
Others
My S9 plus has been turning the speakerphone automatically by itself over the past 4 weeks. It happens when using either bluetooth or just talking regularly using the earpiece. At first I thought I must have been triggering the button with my face but I turn the lock button on so the screen isn't on.  And it's also doing it while I'm on bluetooth so I'm not even touching the phone. Really getting annoying. It's not all the time but it's fairly often and makes me have people hold on while I turn it back off. Safe mode works fine. Already formatted the phone.nothing changed.

This all started after a recent software update on 24 june 2020.

Any ideas what's causing this? No new apps recently. This one has me stumped

3 Comments
Arksirga
Beginner Level 2
Others
facing the same issue in s10 lite.. some one please suggest the solution for this..
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check app cache:-
Clear cache memory of a particular application : Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SafetyBabu
Active Level 1
Others
Sir,can you please specify which app's cache needs to be cleared. your information is incomplete.
0 Likes