Original topic:

Know Your Brand Ambassador ⭐

(Topic created on: 01-05-2020 07:18 PM)
Vnainiwal17
Active Level 7
Options
Others
Hi Members! Myself Vishal Nainiwal, recently got this wonderful opportunity to be the new brand ambassador for Samsung Members. 

I’m a native of Ambala Cantt, Haryana which is famous for its scientific works and instruments. I graduated as a computer science engineer from Manav Rachna College Of Engineering, Faridabad. 

Currently working as Senior Programmer in an Analytics firm situated at Cyber city, Gurugram. 

Coming to my relationship with Samsung, I have been an avid fan of Samsung. Let me now brief about my journey with Samsung. 

My first Samsung phone was Samsung C3300K Champ smartphone way back in 2010 , it was a cult in smartphones. From then onwards I became a loyal customer of Samsung. I have been a proud Samsung owner and the timeline of various models I have used are as follows Galaxy S2(2011), galaxy Y(2011), Galaxy Core (2013), Note 4 edge (2015), S6 edge (2016), S8 (2018) and recently switched to A50S on Diwali, 2019.

I had a great time with Samsung and has seen Samsung growing from TouchWiz Lite Ui to Android 9 (Pie). 

I feel privileged to say that I’m a Samsung Member or user because of their contributions and advancement in the technical field as well as in the era of smartphones respectively Samsung has been the pioneer in bring out new features and innovations in smart phones 

Coming to my hobbies I love travelling, photography and listening music. 

I came to know about Samsung membership through one of my cousin who was a proud owner of Samsung Note9 when I accompanied him for a photography event held at Qutab Minar, Delhi and later on also went for Note10 event held at South Ex, Delhi from then onwards my journey as a Samsung Member commenced. From then on I have been an active member on the members app posting my photography and also helped people in resolving their queries. 

I deem it a great honour and privilege to extend my heartfelt thanks to Samsung for giving me this wonderful opportunity. 

In future I will be engaging many people into this Samsung Member platform by creating awareness about this & I’m happy to announce that many of my friends have joined as Samsung Members after getting to know that I was selected as a Brand Ambassador. I feel privileged in getting this opportunity to act as a bridge between Samsung and their members and interact with people living in small towns and encourage them to take active part in Samsung Member programs. 

Let’s all join hands in making this community a better place to solve each other’s queries, help each other & a platform to share each other’s thoughts & knowledge and expanding the community to make it accessible & feasible to everyone. 

I’m always here to resolve your queries. Feel free to contact me or approach me for any assistance my dear members. 

-Vishal Nainiwal
3 Comments
झबर
Active Level 4
Others
नमस्कार जी
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Others
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Others
Dear Samsung, We all M & F series users, want some features. Samsung india discriminates with features across devices, infact device supports then also features are not given. So please give full one ui to all M & F series. Why we are demanding full one ui? Because certain features like carrier aggregation (because processor supports it), bixby, bixby routines, goodlock apps support, clipboard, screen recording, pro video,samsung pay (samsung pay mini in case of non nfc),etc. If samsung india can provide this features in one ui core its fine, but if it is not we want full one ui. We trusted Samsung and we want these features which our device supports because it deserves. The problem with samsung is, it takes and implements the feedback, but only on new launches, why? Did old customers mean nothing to samsung?
If samsung want to create price difference, then it should create on hardware not software. Eg. We would not ask for iris feature, if our device does not have iris scanner. Samsung please listen voice of customers.

👆 👆 👆 PLEASE PROVIDE THIS FEEDBACK TO SAMSUNG AS YOU ARE BRAND AMBASSADOR, YOUR VOICE WOULD BE MORE LISTENED.🙏🙏🙏