Original topic:

Just purchased my note 20 ultra and the rearview pictures are bad

(Topic created on: 11-28-2022 10:01 PM)
papule
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
Selfie camera is good, high quality as researched - shows all those little details. But the rear camera is one that of those lowest grade budget androids.. so so laggy and I mean just zoom once and the pixels are embarrassing. This is especially noticeable in pictures with a lot of texture such as waves or sand. And don't even get me started on the 8k Pro video. (upgraded from note 9, and i swear the same live pictures are much better. Everything else is wonderful tho I just feel like crying) 
Also note I have tried tweaking settings, clearing cache data, switching modes to no avail

Comparison of note 9 and 20 ultra photos:

2 Comments
rohans69
Active Level 8
Others
Well don't buy old samsung devices, One UI has a bad habit of getting slow after 1 st year due to cache files and camera usage and gaming.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Others

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Please follow the below steps:

Step1: From the home screen tap on Camera.
Step2: Tap on Settings.
Step3: Scroll up and tap on Reset settings.
Step4: Tap on Reset.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes