Original topic:

Its about new pro video Feature.

(Topic created on: 09-20-2020 12:03 AM)
GauravPatil
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I am samsung user from past 8 year and my first mobile is grand till now i saw alot of changes and different different good or bad updates in samsung but now as a flag ship user of not 10 plus and the part of this samsung journey i must say samsung such a updated brand over india. We all know samsung took more money than any other company but samsung provide that much to use. which is worthit for amount what they take. I always love samsung updates and this time this pro video just made more fan of samsung as a photographer and Cinematographer i know how important and worth it feature this is. those who are love to create content making videos like pro it's just awesome and loving update from samsung. You tubers and all other people those are coming from creative backgrounds i must say those all are most happy with this update. I am using this continuously from day 1 wher i installed update and i love it. so you also try this feature from your mobile share your thoughts with me in comment. 
Thank you so much all for giving time and thank you samsung for knowing exact what people need. 

4 Comments
Others
Okay. Thank you for sharing your experience with us! 🙂
GauravPatil
Active Level 3
Others
Its my pleasure
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
People who have sticked with Samsung from a longer period of time can only understand and say that how much Hard work Samsung does for their users and it's good to know that you've been a part of Samsung for such a long period.
GauravPatil
Active Level 3
Others
Yes true.