Original topic:

Innovation powers creativity

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 09:58 PM)
MrGEEK
★★
Options
Others
Hey members,

The advances made in recent years to mobile technology have resulted in some amazing user benefits – from enhanced productivity features to intelligent performance. But one feature that users consistently value highly is camera sophistication. Samsung Electronics is not only aware of this, but also works tirelessly to ensure that their camera technology remains cutting-edge.

Recently, Samsung has released its 108-megapixel (Mp) ISOCELL Bright HMX, the industry’s first mobile image sensor to exceed 100 million pixels. Boasting a resolution similar to that of a medium format expert-grade camera, this new image sensor not only enables the user to capture extremely sharp photos, but also allows them to do so in a wide range of adverse lighting conditions.

As I am a photographer by passion and this innovation of samsung helped me a lot in terms of showcasing my creativity and to be more productive. My photos now feel more lively and contains wide color range. Now my photos are featured more often and my audience is also enjoying the output.

Overall this new sensor is doing justice with my creativity 

Team7-Dopamine Boosters
0 Comments