Original topic:

How To Handle These 21 Days πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”??

(Topic created on: 03-31-2020 09:52 AM)
Harsh0611
β˜…β˜…
Options
Others
Before Reading This Post Please Appreciate All Those Doctors, Nurses, Policemen, Chemists, Delivery Boys, and Many Other people Who are working 24Γ—7 for Us.😊😊❀

Already Bored in this lockdown. Coronavirus has already affected us by locking uss in our homes. And we all know Most Of Us Cannot stay at home for a longer period of time. We cannot hangout with Friends. But it's the best time to Spend with your Family. And also the Best time to Entertain Us.

Games Play a Important Role in Entertaining Us. There are many games in Samsung Galaxy Store and Play Store To Play. As we all know PUBG and COD is all time Favourite game of almost every Person In India. It's important for us to play Different games. I don't know about others but if I play a Single game Regularly for more than 3 days I get Bored. 

Today I will Give You 3 Games That I Liked The Most After PUBG And COD which You Can Play To entertain yourself :---

1. World Cricket Championship 2 

Available on Play Store. It's the Next Generation in Mobile Cricket Gaming! Every cricket lover can now have the most advanced 3D mobile cricket game in the palm of their hands!

One Of the Best Cricket Games I Have Ever Played on Mobile.

Link To Download the App:---

Best Survival Game I have ever Played. 

Survivors, A Brand New Version of LifeAfter - β€˜Humanity Restoration Plan’ is coming. Repair Railroad to go to the New Levin suburb area, build your New Cohabitation Manor with your roommate, ride a Motorcycle to break out from the enemy, and don't forget to check out your Revolver and Shield.

-Keep your will to survive and hopes alive.
-Live on with anything available.
-Encounter other survivors.
-Build the final sanctuary for humanity.

Link To Download:------

Battle players from around the world in crazy WWII-era online combat! Destroy the enemy and survive vicious tank battles in the center of Berlin and other cities. Participate in team and deathmatch battles, and plant bombs and defend them. See if you can survive **bleep** mode where there's no room for mistakes! 

One of The Best Games with Best Graphics after PUBG and COD

0 Comments