Original topic:

Help Us to Help Them(Global Goal)

(Topic created on: 08-16-2021 11:05 AM)
MrMabena
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
Poverty and unemployment in the world.

My name is Mabena Prince Mabena from Soweto, Johannesburg, South Africa.

I grew up in the dusty but hopeful street of Soweto and kids of the 80's our goal was to be the best I'm out community and townships. I remember we used to day dream able how will it be like to own one of the cars that was driven by the most wealthy neighbour's and wish that one day we will be there living the dream.

Today I am faced with unemployment, poverty, inequality, family abuse towards woman and children, theft. This is want I face daily in my community and the dreams that we used to dream and the inspiration that we uses to see those are all gone. I'm a body and I have ideas that can tilt the scale nor over night but Step By Step, Brick by Brick.

I recently so the Samsumg Global Goal platform that is an initiative to help those to can help themselves. I whiles watching the video that will generate income and help the needy, I started to tell people about it. All they have to do it is watch a video and donate. One of my friend asked me a question; "why should I bother myself because no is helping me".

That got mt thinking the majority of people leaving in my community are unemployed and most can access areas that have free wifi but why would they help if they can not get compensated fo it, hence I can up with the name; "Help us to Help Help Them".

When I was doing the numbers of the cents that video watching, if for example an individual does tasks from 6am to 9pm with 1 hour break during the course of the day their daily amount with total accuracy and speed will amount to +- R594.00 in a day and +- R18000.00 per month.

Now asking an individual who is unemployed to generate that amount per month and not get compensate for it will be merely impossible.

If anyone reads this post and can forward this to Sumsang I would appreciate it.

Kegards.
Mabena Prince Mabena
mabenaprincemabena@gmail.com

Help Us to Help Them.
1 Comment
MrMabena
Beginner Level 2
Others
Poverty and unemployment in the world.

My name is Mabena Prince Mabena from Soweto, Johannesburg, South Africa.

I grew up in the dusty but hopeful street of Soweto and kids of the 80's our goal was to be the best I'm out community and townships. I remember we used to day dream able how will it be like to own one of the cars that was driven by the most wealthy neighbour's and wish that one day we will be there living the dream.

Today I am faced with unemployment, poverty, inequality, family abuse towards woman and children, theft. This is want I face daily in my community and the dreams that we used to dream and the inspiration that we uses to see those are all gone. I'm a body and I have ideas that can tilt the scale nor over night but Step By Step, Brick by Brick.

I recently so the Samsumg Global Goal platform that is an initiative to help those to can help themselves. I whiles watching the video that will generate income and help the needy, I started to tell people about it. All they have to do it is watch a video and donate. One of my friend asked me a question; "why should I bother myself because no is helping me".

That got mt thinking the majority of people leaving in my community are unemployed and most can access areas that have free wifi but why would they help if they can not get compensated fo it, hence I can up with the name; "Help us to Help Help Them".

When I was doing the numbers of the cents that video watching, if for example an individual does tasks from 6am to 9pm with 1 hour break during the course of the day their daily amount with total accuracy and speed will amount to +- R594.00 in a day and +- R18000.00 per month.

Now asking an individual who is unemployed to generate that amount per month and not get compensate for it will be merely impossible.

If anyone reads this post and can forward this to Sumsang I would appreciate it.

Kegards.

Mabena Prince Mabena

mabenaprincemabena@gmail.com

Help Us to Help Them.

0 Likes