Original topic:

Google Own app like true caller

(Topic created on: 09-15-2020 02:14 PM)
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Google developed its own app like true caller and it is more secure than other similar apps.
Good thing is it will have no ads. And last but so important is Google trust.
There will be one extra features that it can add callers reason, means when someone call you it can added the reason to call you.
But now it is in beta mode.
Click the link below, there will be no install option but when you scroll down to last, one option will be there is to "join" just click on it after that you will get install option.

12 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Others
👌👌👌
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
I have this already bro
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Others
downloaded 👍🏻👌
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Others
Actually I find this app missing in features as many so called pure android or stock android apps.
These apps are designed by keeping mostly for American users in focus.
Now this Phone app, it doesn't have basic functionality of choosing which sim to call from when in call log.
Please note that their call screening is also not great as I used Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and it has this app, it blocked many useful calls and I didn't notice till later I was checking call log.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
this is in progress soon you will get all important features once it will come in stable.
and when it comes for all obviously its design for us too.
and regarding block calls definitely there will be some settings for that
Google not giving it as it is in America.
so don't worry about that
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Others
I doubt as dual SIM phones are not used in USA , Europe much. Phone, Messages, Contacts apps by Google are not designed well and lack useful features for us in India.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
so you need to wait..
0 Likes
Others
No it's not working like Truecaller it doesn't show the name of caller even many basic functions are lacking also it blocks caller name announcer default by Samsung so for me it's totally useless
0 Likes
Ryan_M
Active Level 1
Others

You should avoid installing apps like that. What they do is send all your contacts, call logs and maybe messages to their data base. They also probably sell your data, anyways not a good idea to have it.

0 Likes