Original topic:

#GalaxyLifeUninterrupted

(Topic created on: 07-22-2019 11:27 AM)
c10a
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
In this community i am going to share my best multi-device experience with Galaxy so here it goes..
My first mobile device was Of brand Samsung which was Note 1, it was like a whole new experience with the stylus it was a revolutionary step by samsung the stylus pen on it was so flawless without lag catches moves of pattern we design then i bought s-series which s5 it was a beast and continued buying samsung phone till now i have used a lot of samsung mobiles and accessories from VR to samsung watches to wireless charging stands and trust me they all worked very well with a whole new creative and ideas to see , one thing for sure u never know when samsung invent or working on something revolutionary just in few hours there R&D team makes it possible to manufacture and us to have hand on them galaxy watch, galaxy buds, wireless charger dua pad,wireless batter pack and awesome gadgets to must have recently which ever i used where of samsung outlets has i dont have that much money to buy them this experience was of me using them/playing them in official samsung store thats y i always wanted one and therefore i am participating.
Good move by samsung.
0 Likes
1 Comment
Despicable10
Beginner Level 2
Others

Samsung is ❤