Original topic:

Galaxy note 10 lite stuck on downloading mode

(Topic created on: 09-26-2020 08:50 PM)
MonkaMączna
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

Soooooo...

Month ago i was at friend's house when my phone started downloading update and it stucked od this downloading... do not turn off target at first i was thinking maybe warranty may cover up this if this is a update caused problem but no they said that from the fall phone is not working i give it to the repair but they said motherboard is broken and it's gonna be 350$ and i just gaved up and taken my phone with me to home next day i founded something named ,,Odin" to install firmware manually on phone but when i downloaded firmware drivers for developers odin wasn't detecting my phone i was trying to use my original cable usb c to usb c but it wasn't working i today tried to use normal usb c to usb a but still nothing i saw app imyfone fixppo or something like that but there wasn't my phone in there and it wasn't cheap app to install your own firmware there and now i don't know what to do odin don't work i was trying volume down key + power key for 7 seconds btw but after restarting it was back again tried everything i think 

Sooooooooooo...

is there any other way do repair my samsung without paying 350$ for replacing motherboard?

0 Likes
5 Comments
virenmallya
Beginner Level 2
Others
motherboard is really important I would advice u too get it replaced or else u might get more issues
0 Likes
Sayujya14
Active Level 8
Others
buy a new phone
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
if your motherboard issue then no other option except change it
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Others
Which country you are from ?
Spending $ 350 on repairing phone is not good idea.
Better sell your Note 10 Lite for $ 50 , many people buy bricked phones for their component like display, camera modules.
I am sure you can buy good new phone for $ 400.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes