Original topic:

Emulator

(Topic created on: 09-21-2020 02:09 PM)
DarshanChatterjee
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Well this topic is not related to Samsung directly. But how many of you use emulator in your pc? Which emulator is best and reliable(with reason)?? Can I use the smart switch from emulator to take backup from my phone!? Cause in my pc Chrome browser as well as windows defender as well as antivirus aren't allowing me to download the smart switch app directly. If I want to download it direct then I have turn off the anti virus.
11 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Have you tried downloading from official site?
0 Likes
Others
Yes.
0 Likes
Others
Why dont you use smart switch in mobile to take backup?
You can take backup in sd card and other mobiles.
0 Likes
Others
The file size in phone is upto 80GB and I've 64GB micro sd card . So that's why pc is more convenient for me.
0 Likes
Others
Bro copy music, pictures and videos separately either in pen drive, sd card or laptop.

And take back up of things which cannot be copied, like sms, call logs and apps.

I think that will not cross 64 GB.
Others
And you can turn off antivirus for some time when downloading smart switch in laptop.

Otherwise download pc smart switch in mobile and copy it.

Use another browser. I downloaded smart switch in my laptop with firefox and windows defender on.

I suppose you have norton antivirus.
0 Likes
Others
How many days ago you have installed it?

No. It's Quick heal and McAfee.
0 Likes
Others
What error are you getting?

I installed it last month. When I got update error in my A71 with Smart Switch, i uninstalled it.
0 Likes
Others
Well 1st thing is when I click on download for windows McAfee is blocking the downloading page. Somehow if I overcome that , when I downloaded that the quick heal scanner is giving me a lot of alerts. After that when I was about to install it , defender is blocking me from giving the exe file permission to change system settings.
0 Likes