Original topic:

Device Care Widget for Optimization

(Topic created on: 02-27-2021 09:59 PM)
PABSROX
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I use a Samsung Galaxy A50S and I recently discovered that my phone starts running slow and at times it even starts to lag. To solve this issue, I tried to download many optimization apps, ram booster apps etc. These apps were full of ads and made my phone even slow. I was quite frustrated till I found out the new device care widget with an optimizer. It works like magic. Just superb. I would recommend all to add this widget to the home screen as it is a lot easier than going in settings, then device care and then to finally optimize the phone. Hence, I recommend this to everyone and especially those who have less RAM. I hope you would find it convenient and helpful.

Thanks!

1 Comment
Samsung_Support1
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes