Original topic:

[Day 10] #StayHomeChallenge

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 04:18 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

admin_hero image_1200x700.jpg

Do you have an attitude for gratitude in your life? Let’s be grateful together!

Tell us what is it that you’re the most thankful for in the comments below using the #StayHomeChallenge. One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

240 Comments
Abhidev97
Active Level 4
Others
i believe in present so i really thankfull to all doctors ,peramedical staff, and police #StayHomeChallenge.
Loverk98
Beginner Level 2
Others
I hate samsung too much shame on samsung just a stupid company,but I love oneplus tooooooooooooooo.
0 Likes
Ařpît
Expert Level 2
Others
I'm most thankful to my parents...because without them I'm nothing...
Currently We should thankful to all the doctors, policemen, our parents (as they motivate us that we can defeat the present pandemic) and all other people who are taking care of us without thinking of themselves...Thanks to all those people, They are the real Heros..Thanks.. #covid19 #stayhomestaysafe
#StayHomeChallenge
0 Likes
AkashBhosale
Active Level 1
Others
I am thankful to my parents, they are everything for me.
#StayHomeChallenge
0 Likes
Sumit9388
Beginner Level 3
Others
I am grateful to all those who are staying indoors and helping humanity to win fight against CoronaVirus and also letting our Mother Earth heal.
0 Likes
Others
During this tough time I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, support staffs, police, government, every single person risking their life to avoid any more COVID-19 case in our country and around the globe. keep up the good work. love you all and respect from bottom of my heart.
#StayHomeChallenge
0 Likes
Others
I am really grateful for the fact that during such a dangerous crisis, we are with our families, safe in our home, have food to eat, clothes to wear, home as shelter, our parent's blessings. aur kya chahiye abhi ke time mein. 🤲🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
palash00
Beginner Level 2
Others
I love my india #stayHomeChallenge
0 Likes
melvinvaz
Active Level 2
Others
most thankful is to save our lives by staying in home by the Gov of India..
0 Likes
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Others
I am thankful that I can still learn and gain knowledge , thanks to the internet ! #StayHomeChallenge
0 Likes