Hi, mertatali kindly be advised that the application could be hidden to unhide them uncheck the one required and tap Done.
- On your Galaxy phone home screen, swipe down to reveal the app drawer.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the Finder search box at the top right of the screen and tap "Home screen settings."
- At the bottom of the Home screen settings page, tap "Hide apps."
Kindly check if the App is not disabled, follow the steps below.
1. Head into your Settings > select Apps.
2. Locate and select the Galaxy app store you would like to Enable.
3. Tap on Enable then tap OK to confirm the action.