Original topic:

Boot Loop/Boot Stuck/Bricked Phone Fixing methods

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 02:23 PM)
_007
Expert Level 4
Options
Others

Many users are facing boot stuck and boot looping issues,So I have created a post which will guide you to fix a phone with boot stuck screen.

Full procedure to fix a boot stuck or boot looped phone-

There are three methods to fix this issue-

1)Wipe cache from recovery mode.

2)Hard reset from Recovery mode.

3)Reinstalling firmware via Odin tool.(PC required)

1)Wipe Cache Partition-

You need to boot your phone to Recovery mode first.Power off phone>Press Volume UP+Power button at same time and when Phone model name logo appears then release all buttons.>Recovery Mode>Use Volume up and down keys to navigate and then Select Wipe Cache Partition>Confirm>Check it by rebooting if not rebooting then refer to step 2.

2)Hard reset-Power off phone>Press Volume UP+Power button at same time and when Phone model name logo appears then release all buttons.>Recovery Mode>Wipe Data/Factory Reset>Confirm>Check it by rebooting phone if still not working then refer to step 3.

3)Firmware Flashing through Odin tool.

Things required- Computer>  Samsung USB drivers installed in it, Odin tool in PC and Official Stock Firmware.

1)Firstly download your phone's official stock firmware from the given site-

https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/recent/ 

Visit this site and enter your model number in "My Model Number" Tab and 'INS' in "My Country Code". (Create a free account in sammobile.com and login, You can also pay for a premium membership if you want to increase download speeds)

2)Select the Latest firmware and download it.

3)Download Odin tool from same link from where you're  downloading firmware>Install Odin.

4)Extract the firmware files with an archive tool.>You should get 5 files: AP , BL , CP , CSC_ , HOME_CSC_

5)Add each file to its respective field in Odin.(Don't mess with any other settings in Odin tool)

6)Boot to download mode in phone by - Recovery Mode>Reboot to bootloader.

7)Install Samsung USB drivers from this site-https://developer.samsung.com/mobile/android-usb-driver.html >Connect phone to PC.>Odin should detect your phone and a blue box will appear with COM port number in it.

8)Click Start button and wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN box.>Your phone will take some time to fully boot after this procedure.

If anyone need any help regarding this issue then comment in this post.

_007
Expert Level 4
Others

Yes, you can downgrade from 10 to 9 in A50 without unlocking bootloader.

Link for previous firmware- https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-a50/firmware/SM-A505F/INS/download/A505FDDS4ATB6/323607/

ashish2002
Active Level 7
Others
thank you for supporting
0 Likes
Lazarus1867
Beginner Level 2
Others

My galaxy c7 is stuck in boot loop. Normally it's no problem. I just activate download mode and flash the stock firmware.

Well I did that, Odin said pass and it was green But nope. It's still stuck in boot loop.

Can anyone help??

0 Likes
Santhoshsomu
Active Level 5
Others

I am also facing the same issue in my galaxy m30s

0 Likes
Santhoshsomu
Active Level 5
Others

I tried all 3 methods

Wipe the cache

Wiped the data and factory data reset

Installed the latest firmware using odin. Odin installed it successfully

But still mobile in bootloop.

Why? Any one place help

0 Likes
johnsantannas
Beginner Level 2
Others

Pra quem noa ta reconhecendo no ODIN, veja esse video... Teste outro cabo USB

(273) Odin não reconhece Samsung Galaxy S 6 edge + vejam como resolver rapidinho aqui neste vídeo - ...

0 Likes
wnibraj
Beginner Level 2
Others

Hi, i unclocked the bootloader and flashed updated to Android 11 on my A51 few weeks ago and everything was going fine until yesterday i plugged it into charger and after a few minutes when i tried to unlock the phone, the screen doesn't show up. eveything's black. i tried forced restart method and other possible methods but none worked. the display only shows samsung logo while restarting and while in recovery and download mode but once it restrats completely, turns black again. i thought relocking the bootloader will do the job so i go to download mode and select LOCK BOOTLOADER( i didn't know if it was correct as i have 0 knowledge regarding these). and then it's stuck in download mode and no methods worked to get outta it.after a few hours, several while vertical lines and then blue dots(in the corner and surrounding the fingerprint sensor) start appearing on the screen and increases gradually with a break. however, i was able to install the custom firmwire (android 10) {although samsung officially released android 11 on A51s} using odin and then wipe the phone completely but now it restarts and then back again on the black screen. what can i do now? thank you

0 Likes
hkad1977
Beginner Level 2
Others

Hello guys 

I did all the above steps 

Formatting 

Wipe cache 

Installing the firmware via Odine 

Still the phone rebooting loop can someone help 

0 Likes
Hussein Flaicha
Beginner Level 2
Others

Hello guys
I have a problem with my galaxy note 9 after trying to unroot the device is stuck on a quick booting loop so I can't even reach the reach recovery mode I tried all the methods to go to the recovery mode but I couldn't and it stays doesn't connect to the computer because the device is turning off before booting. sorry for the long explanation and thanks for the help.

0 Likes