Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bluetooth Connection To Car Interference

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 11:12 PM)
G-Major
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Hi Bluetooth Connection In Car is very disruptive, it connects to original tape in Polo car but when playing music, playing videos, playing voice notes it's extremely bad, I can not listen to a song or anything without it being broken down in connection almost as if the signal is being lost and interrupted it is really bad, brand new Galaxy A33 bought Monday and it is dissapointing 😞 

Please any advise as to what settings I must adjust or edit? I feel like I wasted my money.

Kind regards

5 Comments
G-Major
Active Level 1
Others
Hi, thanks for the question but no nothing wrong with the car I tried 5 different devices and it works perfect 👌 also I deleted the devices, restarted my phone, moved the phone around in the car to see if it is too close or too far but whilst I'm driving it's just not working properly I had a Samsung A51 worked week Sunday still and never had issues with the car or any interferences with smooth listening I just bought this phone Monday and it just not playing smooth a full song without being disruptive

My WhatsApp voice notes also plays the same and the videos and the music when I play it....
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Others

Hi G-Major,

Please follow the steps below.

Please reset network settings.

*Stored Wi-Fi, Mobile data and Bluetooth passwords may be removed.

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select General Management.

4. Select Reset.

5. Select Reset network settings.

6. Tap Reset settings

If the issue persists, please perform a soft reset of your device.

Press and hold the power and volume down buttons for about 10 seconds.

*The device may take a screenshot, however keep holding the buttons for a few more seconds.

DatGuy
Active Level 7
Others
My guy, are you the only moderator for the whole of Southern Africa?
Members_K2adtvj
Beginner Level 4
Others

I have the same issue > But with my handsfree kit.

Resetting the network settings doesn't help

G-Major
Active Level 1
Others
I have a complaint Samsung Samsung Global Vodacom I bought a Samsung Galaxy A33 and tried to connect it to a Polo original tape via Bluetooth and the phone plays like it a scratched CD and I done a factory reset twice, I done a factory reset on the car deck twice I had a Samsung A51 before this phone and it worked properly I connected a Samsung S21 Ultra it connected properly and a Huawei Nova 8 it is working properly no interruptions or sound distortion

I called Vodacom customer care they sent me to the shop, I went to Samsung in V&A Waterfront the guy ran diagnostic it showed it is fine I ran diagnostic myself,

I was at Brackenfell store of purchase showed them what the phone does, the lady took videos, I took video after the guy at Canal Walk said it was a setting on the phone showed it to him it does it when I play songs, SoundCloud, WhatsApp voice notes, Videos and I have now just about had enough of this phone I want my money back or other device I have the videos I'll release them soon because I made new videos tonight before I went to Vodacom yet again in Century City the useless people who worked on the phone rejected the OBF claim and did not give a detailed reason why tired of Samsung and Vodacom now

Kindly look into this matter because I had it now the phone is not two weeks old, I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Angry customer 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
0 Likes