Original topic:

Beta oneui will be launched by 20 Dec.

(Topic created on: 12-02-2018 05:08 PM)
androidguru
Active Level 8
Options
Others
Dont wait just chill, relax and enjoy your time.
17 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
there is no confirmed date for this
0 Likes
sidbebo
Active Level 6
Others
previous year bhi isi date ke aas paas beta program india me chaloo hua tha
0 Likes
sidbebo
Active Level 6
Others
15 december ke baad hi india me beta program chalo hoga
0 Likes
ALIVEnAWESOME
Active Level 8
Others
Hi guys,
Please support and share this issue if you find it a genuine issue with all samsung users. Your support can make this implemented by samsung developers faster. Samsung admin has also responded now by the support from all of you. More support needed. Please help to make this happen. It is for all of us. Thank you....
https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN?projectId=0&meta=#/post?postId=405973
0 Likes
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Others
I think after giving oreo to remaining phones they will start beta and run for 2 months then in March give stable version in India after s10 releases.
NEELAM4
Active Level 3
Others
I am ok to wait for another month, as Samsung announced that in Jan 2019, we will get Android 9.0 stable version. But in general, my take is Samsung has to have close partnership with Google in releasing the new Android Versions to Samsung Devices as and when Pixel/One devices gets. This a hell a lot of work for Samsung to achive, but when you want to compete with brands like Apple, Samsung must think in all possible ways to evolve.
0 Likes
NEELAM4
Active Level 3
Others
And I dont understand one thing, why not launch Note devices with new OS version? Ideally speaking Note 9 device should have had Pie during launch itself. This starategy will bring in more customers to them.
0 Likes
NEELAM4
Active Level 3
Others
And every phone vendors need to price their device right. I have taken a hard decision that no more flagship devices hereafter. Because every 3 months new innovation happens. S9 now looks outdated, with just one camera and just 4gb ram for 256gb storage.
0 Likes
NEELAM4
Active Level 3
Others
I will continue to purchase and recommend Samsung devices. A7 or A9 2018, delivers more value than other models.
0 Likes