Original topic:

Being Samsung Brand Ambassador.

(Topic created on: 07-05-2020 04:13 PM)
Options
Others
From a kid I'm a tech fan, I used to watch launch events even when I couldn't buy those things. By watching I was getting to know the what next gen Products and what companies want to deliver for a customer.Among my friends circle and family members everyone used to ask me about issues they are facing with their devices and taking suggestion to buy a new device 🙂. I was so enthusiastic to answer and solve the issues and some issues which even I couldn't solve I used to research on such issues and giving feedbacks for the developers. 

I was doing all this but I have no idea why I'm so interested or why I'm doing this🤔.

Finally someone recognized my interest towards tech and called me as a Brand Ambassador and that's Samsung🥰.

But the Company and their innovation which I'm fan from a years were their innovation and passion towards tech made me crazy about Devices, and such company selected me as Brand Ambassador is a dream come true for me. It was unexpected chance ,I interacted with more people in community and my Community Managers who are more steps ahead than us. 

Learnt so many from our Community Managers and I explored more on my favorite field. Its never ending passion towards Tech and Being Brand Ambassador is my first step ahead and the important step.

Once again Thank you Samsung for giving  me such a opportunity to be Part of Samsung Family.

1 Comment
RVRCMR
Active Level 5
Others
nice journey.....
All the best