Original topic:

#BASuperLeague : Multiwindow and Pop View #Task12

(Topic created on: 06-21-2020 06:44 PM)
harshilpugalia
Active Level 10
Options
Others
Multiwindow or Google's copy a.k.a Pop View is one of my favourite features that has been a part of Samsung smartphones for a long time.

Being s working professional, it's imperative of me to multitask. And few apps, like many girls, require a lot of attention to work actively 😛 (Plain humore, No offence). I mean they need to be active to function and multitask needs to ability to operate them simultaneously. And simply use different gestures to bring 2-apps in a split window or more than 2 apps using Pop View or Multi Window.

Many of the featurea come and go under the coat of special features some become standard and some fade away. But multi window has been there in the samsung devices for a long time. Starting from the Tabs it has now become a standard feature of every Samsung smartphone. And to add, other Android devices still don't have this feature with as customised as it comes with Samsung.

There are many other features that are unique to Samsung like Knox, Pay, Sound Assistant but Multiwindow stands at highest use case for me.

Below is a picture that shows one of my usual use case everyday.

#BASuperLeague
#Task12
#TeamCosmos
#Cosmos
1 Comment
banchobhai
Active Level 1
Others

Never saw this level of multi-tasking!!