Original topic:

About One UI

(Topic created on: 03-28-2020 06:30 PM)
Foxhound
★★
Options
Others
So guys as you all know One UI 2.1 is the latest UI update and would be available for a wide range of mobiles like the S10 series, Note 10 and the galaxy fold as of now. It brings quite a few features like camera enhancements and new features like the single take, which allows you to take multiple shots and cling it into a single photo, Music share and few ui improvements.
Still a lot is desired to make a perfect UI
Here's some of my wishlist for one ui 3.0 which is rumored to launch in late December this year
  • New Always on display
  • Notification led dot on AOD
  • Improved gestures with good animation 
  • Enhanced forced dark mode on apps
  • Possibility to change accent color (Possible via theme park)
Can you too suggest some new features below. 🙂
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
bro I think Samsung is playing some kind of trick called majborri la naam gandhi kyon ki s20 ke sales toh ho nahi raha hai inse toh chalo older devices ko one ui 2.1 dede ane wale time mien dhekha jab s21 ache nahi bikga toh one ui 3.0 older devices ko bhi dega such as s9 or note 9 😂 although I have no hope from samsung to provide the update of one ui 2.1 on older devices 😂
Others
Yaa tbf one UI 1.0 to 2.0 is also not a big jump as compared. Normal human psychology is that they expect different styles on the things they use over a period of time. that's why you have dynamic wallpapers.
Experience Ux to one ui is a big jump which s8 owners experienced.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
even I also experience bro with features removal in my s9
Others
haha now i got to know why pro video recording was removed. How about ir remote which I loved in my note 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
then how about iris scanner or even 3d face scanner 😂 ir blaster I don't know about that
Others
I haven't used iris scanner so can't comment on that. 3D face wont be deployed unless there is good underscreen technology.

Yes IR was of good utility. You could turn on your AC, TELEVISION, OR STB or could store Ir signals too.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
it's ok bro samsung should learn from Huawei, apple and google and lg they have provide 3d face scanners on their smartphones
Others
Yaa but the Apple's seem to the perfect one.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
bhai aod kya karo ge already acha sa hai toh sahi
0 Likes