Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

query about one time glass replacemeny for samsung a51

(Topic created on: 08-05-2020 09:11 PM)
BhargavMandava
Active Level 3
Options
My Galaxy
Guys does anyone know how to claim my samsung a51 one time glass replacement offer. I was told by the offline retailer store that if i purchase samsung a51 by 2020 end of February month (which i did) i can claim onetime glass replacement.
Got any suggestions for me?
0 Likes

5 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
veer
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
you buy mobile with Samsung care + you can claim online go to service center free of cost change

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
if at the that time you purched then the retailer register with your imei number for one time replacement you only need to go to service centre
and check what they would say

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
but in case if any negative response from service centre then go to your retailer with invoice and tell him to claim

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
if you satisfied with our comments then please
ACCEPT AS SOLUTION BY CLICKING ON 3DOT AT COMMENTS

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
My Galaxy
Do you have my galaxy app? Can you see any extended warranty, Samsung care+, any other plan etc under warranty information? If yes then you just have to visit service center and they will replace it for free.

View solution in context

10 Comments
Solution
veer
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
you buy mobile with Samsung care + you can claim online go to service center free of cost change
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
if at the that time you purched then the retailer register with your imei number for one time replacement you only need to go to service centre
and check what they would say
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
but in case if any negative response from service centre then go to your retailer with invoice and tell him to claim
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
if you satisfied with our comments then please
ACCEPT AS SOLUTION BY CLICKING ON 3DOT AT COMMENTS
AMPK
Expert Level 3
My Galaxy
By Extended warranty
AMPK
Expert Level 3
My Galaxy
Register your mobile then go to Samsung care+ you get this pop up screen register your mobile and proceed.
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
thank u bro bhargav
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
thank you so much brother @BhagavMandava🙏🙏🙏
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
My Galaxy
Do you have my galaxy app? Can you see any extended warranty, Samsung care+, any other plan etc under warranty information? If yes then you just have to visit service center and they will replace it for free.