Original topic:

No option of screenrecorder in m30s

(Topic created on: 07-19-2020 08:49 AM)
Mirghazi
Beginner Level 2
Options
My Galaxy
I switched back to Samsung  after 5 years, nice to the upgrade in display and camera, however  it lacks lot of features  which are quite available  in other low cost brands. It does not show the internet  speed on the home page, doesn't  show the daily internet  consumption,  has no option of screenrecorder,  I installed  third party app for screen recording. Samsung  please upgrade these features 
8 Comments
tedhiunglii
Active Level 3
My Galaxy
Samsung is limiting some of it's features in the budget range man talking about the daily usage you can always check in the settings panel (yes I agree that it's more convenient to have it on the status bar) and talking about the thing that other brands are offering all this at a lower cost but man you loose other good things like no ads in the ui,great display and many more just for the sake of some small software features which may samsung fix with future updates🤞🏻
cverma622
Active Level 4
My Galaxy
I hate samsung
0 Likes
My Galaxy
which mobile were you using previously???
0 Likes
Mirghazi
Beginner Level 2
My Galaxy
mi note
0 Likes
altaf786
Active Level 1
My Galaxy
which third party app u use bro for screen recording. i use xrecorder but audio not available in recording. please help me with my m30s
0 Likes
Mirghazi
Beginner Level 2
My Galaxy
screenrecorder by AppSmarts it is available in playstore
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
not only M30s most handset haven't screen recorder
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
My Galaxy
If you have concerns on your data and security then. Apple & Samsung are the ones to adopt. For budget issues we have only m series in Samsung. So this small problems can be ignored by using other trusted apps and just hope they will give it in future.
0 Likes