Original topic:

Screen flickering #screenflickering

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 12:25 AM)
imambekar
Active Level 3
Options
Mumbai
I am facing screen flickering from past two days which at some point stop and starts again for while have tried clearing cache partition, force restart and safe mode but havent tried factory reset as i have very essential data on my phone.
Is it a bug from any recently updated app or should i get my s20 checked by nearest samsung service centre or wait for a security patch please suggest its too frustrating.
Would like to add I havent dropped my phone neither it was submerged in the water must have got few sprinkle due to rainy weather in mumbai apart from this nothing is happened ever.
61 Comments
Beastshubh
Active Level 2
Mumbai
M series
0 Likes
Maverickk
Active Level 5
Mumbai
consider yourself lucky then.. atleast you are sure that your issue will get rectified pretty soon. i still got no update.
0 Likes
Maverickk
Active Level 5
Mumbai
let me know if you are still facing the same issue.. i guess i can help!
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Mumbai

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Mumbai

Hi guys, any update on when the next update will come?

0 Likes
Maverickk
Active Level 5
Mumbai
do let me know if you are still facing the same issue.. i guess i can help!
0 Likes
Beastshubh
Active Level 2
Mumbai
My issue get fixed I have to take it to service center they changed whole display
Now i am happy because phone get fixed and scratches on display also gone
Mumbai
Yes, i still have the issue, not as bad as before but still yes.
0 Likes
Mumbai
Were you able to come up with a fix?
0 Likes
Maverickk
Active Level 5
Mumbai
i forced restarted my phone and its been a week i guess my phone is working fine.. i am not facing the previous issue anymore
0 Likes